Tuesday 7 October 2008

growing up....

my little girl can hold real grudges!



Saturday evening we went along to a fundraising evening at her pre-school...a Bingo night! not our usual Saturday night out ( well we don't go out anymore! but hey.....) but as I am on the committee I thought I should attend ( I made sure that a friend was going to be there...) anyway we passed up Strictly and hotfooted it down the the village hall...They had arranged for Sam - Nelly's key worker - to spend the evening in the other room with loads of toys, books, drawing etc and juice and crisps! to keep the children amused while we played BINGO!!Nelly did well but got tired and we ducked out early....Yesterday afternoon when I picked up N from preschool Sam said that she had been really off with her all morning and Nelly had told Mary ( another worker ) that it was because Mummy Daddy put me in a room with Sam on Saturday night!

No comments: