Tuesday 29 April 2008

scrapbooking...Running ....Cycling....New Hobby....

so since moving here in the last week I have done all three ! Running - I am enjoying....decided I needed to get fit so that I am not a slobby 44 year old..so now run with a neighbour each weekend and one day during the week...and have signed up for the Race for Life in June in Chipping Norton



Cycling...did a fantastic 15 mile bike ride yesterday with some people from the village which was great ....may well do a 25 mile ride for charity on May 20th the Larkrise trail through oxon, bucks and northants/.....!

Scrapbooking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what is that all about ...I was invited along to a scrapbooking party , thsi sort of thing......http://www.smilebox.com/scrapbooks/?partner=google&campaign=search_scrapbook&gclid=CJ2ak5L7_5ICFQgKGgod5T0BFg here is an example ...we all had to take photos with us to scrap book - which basically involved cutting sticking and gluing! something that i do with a two year old on wet afternoons! and I can tell you she is more creative! Anyway it was a laugh as my friend and I were the naughty school girls in the class whispering and giggling! and both managed to get away with buying a device that takes the edges off photos ...

No comments: