Friday 31 August 2007

week twenty seven

the sun shone for a few more hours...Nelly and I had a few social engagements - including a picnic with a friend and her little ones, Nelly tried scootering ..it is quite amazing what she attempts...it only seems a few weeks ago that she was a baby and now every day she becomes more adventurous, climbing everywhere and is a real little tom girl! She is also starting to exert her personality ! OK pushing, scratching others! I find myself plugged into Christopher Green Toddler Taming to read about the various theories on toddlers ! I have to go with the flow but it is so hard when she has a go at others! She saw her friend Molly this week after two weeks away and proceeded to bonk her on the head at every opportunity! M's Mum is very good having had three kids already so is used to it! I find myself apologising constantly to other mothers in playgroups! She has learnt to say sorry to me by stroking me but has not taken this onto her treatment of other little ones!



Finally met up with Ginny and Kelly who were over here for their annual trip to the UK from Tobago. Nelly met her first Rasta and they got on well, well Nelly and Kelly rhyme so they would get on wouldn't they!

Rob is full steam ahead with project Management - he has not got a hard hat yet ...but only time! He is running about 20 different spreadsheets with budgets, timeplans...etc etc ....I have to book well in advance if I need him to look after Nelly when I am working as he has his days planned out by the hour! This week was a week of tiles and bathroom fittings...........











ALison and Tom - looking serious, well he had woken up and realised that he was on a picnic with more than 12 females and he was the only boy!!!!!!!




Nelly with her ST J Boyfriends Kamran and Fraser - K driving and taking away his dad's guy!




Ginny Kelly and Nelly on a Saturday evening in East Dulwich...






Nelly anf Kelly on a close encounter...



Nelly trying hard on that scooter - getting the hang quite quickly!

No comments: