Monday 28 May 2007

week sixteen

Week sixteen............





Travelled up to Croughton to spend the day at the new house that we are hoping to buy - Rob had arranged for lots of builders to come over to do quotes...Nelly and I played in the garden and the lady that owns the house told us she will leave the swing and slide as well as the cute little Wendy House! It was another lovely day up there and it was good to the place again. In the afternoon we headed over to our frineds in Towcester to stay - Nelly and Lilly played together really well and were seen hugging and holding hands - a turn around from last week ! She has learnt how to blow kisses from when we stayed with Clare. The next morning Nelly and Lilly collected the eggs from Sara's three chickens and they had scrambled egg for their breakfast! If we get this house - we are having an Egglu too - we think a purple one would look nice!


First for me - this week leaving Nelly with Rob all afternoon while I went off to meet a guy about some work. I should be able to do 4 - 6 days a month and with Rob not working at the moment then he can spend some quality Daddy time with Nelly....

Nelly has been waking very early this last week - I mean really early like 4.30am! far to early even for me - so I decided to try and stop her having an afternoon nap which meant taking her to the Brockwell Park one o clock club ( after Gymbabes ) and letting her run around all afternoon before spending time on the swings.......she slept like a baby that night and woke up at a reasonable time hungry...

Since her inauguration in the shower at the swimming pool I have started to take Nelly with me into the shower - she loves it!







Flat out after a hard morning playing....
All those toys and nothing better than a cardboard box as a car!



Egg Collection!
collecting eggs in my pjs!


Scrambled egg fresh from the hens...




No comments: